live! or die trying

trying to travel as much as I can, while avoiding a job for as long as I can.

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Climbing at Annapolis Rock

It's the end of April, and it snowed today. What's wrong with this weather? I climbed at Annapolis Rock with Megan, Mikl Law, Ness, and Jen Linko. But it was so cold, Ness and Megan didn't climb (they both hurt their fingers), Linko toproped a 5.8 that Mikl set up for us. I toproped the 5.8, then belayed Mikl on Faint's Roof (5.10a), "the best route in Maryland" according to Mikl. And having hangdogged the route while clipping the gear Mikl already placed, I have to agree with him, it was a really fun, juggy route! Can't wait to get strong enough to come back one day and lead it.

Belaying Mikl


Hangdogging Faint's Roof (5.10a)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home