live! or die trying

trying to travel as much as I can, while avoiding a job for as long as I can.

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Climbing at Seneca

Megan and I climbed with John and Lily this weekend. I haven't climbed with John and Lily since last summer at Great Falls, it was good to see them again.

However, climbing wasn't great. Megan lost her digital camera on Thais (5.5), the guy before us cut himself and left lots of blood everywhere, we saw a huge block fell off Green Wall and barely missed a climber on Pleasant Overhang, and my elbow started hurting again. So we decided not to climb on Sunday and came back early.


Lily following on Ye Gods and Little Fishes (5.8)


Climbing the chimney pitch of Thais (5.5)


Megan cooling off in the swimming hole

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home