live! or die trying

trying to travel as much as I can, while avoiding a job for as long as I can.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Yangshuo

I've always liked to travel, I just didn't know how much. After spending three months traveling around Australia and New Zealand, I still want to keep on traveling. So I decided to take this chance, while I'm still unemployed, to go back to China for six months. The first three months I will be working in Yangshuo, then I'll take off for three months exploring southwest China. I'm leaving in two months from today, I can't wait!


Climbing at Moonhill, Yangshuo


Photo: Marty Blumen

3 Comments:

  • At 6:53 AM, Blogger Ty and Gayle said…

    Hey Boer!

    Greetings from the ice! So you are going back to China?! AWESOME!! Wish I were going with you! I'm definitely craving a good meal of pijiu and jiaozi...that's about all that's left of my Pinyin. What are you going to be doing in China for work? I'm excited for you and I'm looking forward to more of your amazing pictures.

    ~ Gayle

     
  • At 3:49 AM, Blogger Ness said…

    Awesome! We may just come and visit...

     
  • At 5:56 PM, Blogger Mladinski Centar GLASNOST said…

    Great photo

     

Post a Comment

<< Home