live! or die trying

trying to travel as much as I can, while avoiding a job for as long as I can.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Catching up

Wow, it has been a busy month with no blogs. I'll do a short recap.

First, I quit my job. My last day at work was Feb 3rd. I went climbing and bouldering a few times, but mostly I stayed home and packed. I went to Great Falls twice, Franklin once, and as my last climbing trip in Maryland, I went to McAfee's Knob with a bunch of climbers from St. Mary's College.

SMC climbers at McAfee's Knob


I got my things packed up and move them all to my parent's house for storage. All my life's belongs fit inside a 5 x 8 Uhaul trailer. From here, I will fly to Australia on March 1st, and pretend to be a climbing bum for three months. What's after that? I don't know... haven't planned that far. Vaguely, when I get back I want to buy an used mini-van and become a soccer mom... no, go on a road trip across the country, and ideally, end up in Colorado somehow. How? I don't know. But I'm sure everything is going to work out just fine. =)

Almost sending Pocket Arete (V4)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home