live! or die trying

trying to travel as much as I can, while avoiding a job for as long as I can.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Some photos of me

The grade in Yangshuo is soft compare to the US east coast grade, for the most part, which allowed me to finally send some 5.12s.


Lily (5.12b). The Chicken Cave, Yangshuo
Photo: Liang

The overhanging Lily (5.12b) seen from the bottom.
Photo: Liang

Bouldering at the Boss Boulder, Yangshuo
Photo: Coltan

Cutting loose on the second crux on China White (5.12b). White Mountain, Yangshuo
Photo: Logan Barber

1 Comments:

  • At 3:29 PM, Blogger Ty and Gayle said…

    LOVE the pictures. I have one as my screen background at work and brag about you. :-) Are you spending the holidays over in China? Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, wherever you are!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home