live! or die trying

trying to travel as much as I can, while avoiding a job for as long as I can.

Friday, February 24, 2006

Ten things I will miss about...

Maybe it's because I'm too excited about meeting a high school classmate (whom I haven't seen in 9 years) at the climbing gym tomorrow, maybe I'm just trying to get a jump start on getting over the jet lag, but it's 2:18 in the morning and I'm wide awake. So following the evilmoose's example, I will make a list: "ten things I will miss about Maryland".

1 ...

Errrrr.... let's make that "ten things I will miss about the Mid-Atlantic states".

1. Deepwater soloing at Summersville Lake, West Virginia.

2. Eating a big bowl of Pho, then go snowboarding.
3. Getting green tea mochi ice cream from Trader Joes for dinner.
4. Some people were crazy enough to go climbing with me when it's snowing.

5. The autumn colors.

6. Having access to four REIs. Count them, four!
7. Night sailing on the Chesapeake Bay.
8. The hard sandstone at the New River Gorge, West Virginia.

9. Scaring myself on a 5.4 at Seneca.

10. The friendly climbers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home